Butternut Squash Pasta
When it comes to easy and delicious dinner, this must be one of my favorites!
All you need:
1/2 a butternut squash (save the other half in the fridge for another great dinner!)
A splash of olive oil
A pinch of dried chili powder
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of sour creme
350 g of rigatoni
Shredded parmesan cheese
What you gotta do:
- Cut the butternut squash in half, put it in an ovenproof dish and heat at 180 degrees for 30 minutes (or until it’s soft).
- Put oil, crushed garlic, rosemary and chili powder in a pot and heat it for a minute while stirring.
- Using a tablespoon dig out the “meat” of the butternut squash and put it in a bowl with the sour creme. Mash it all together and add to the pot with a splash of water. Let it simmer and stir occasionally.
- Heat the pasta-water and cook as described on the package.
- When the rigatoni is done, separate pasta and water, but save 1 dl of the water. Combine the pasta and the sauce. Add the pasta-water if you find it necessary.
- Serve with shredded parmesan!