All you need:
1 cube of vegetable broth
Creme fraiche (or a soybased alternative)
Bacon (feta is a good substitute if you wanna keep it vegetarian)
Green toppings like salad or sugar snaps.
What you gotta do:
- Clean and cut your veggies, put them in a pot with the broth and cover with water.
- Heat until the boiling point and let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
- Separate water and vegetables and turn it into soup using a hand blender. Add the water until you get the consistency you like for your soup.
- Put the pot back on the heat and stir while adding salt and pepper until you get a flavorable soup 😉
- Serve with either roasted bacon or feta cheese, creme fraiche and greens sprinkled on top.