Someone asked me if I’d tried healthy nutella and I thought how can such a thing ever become healthy (or easy to make)?
Truth is it can be and is both – and on top of that also delicious! Like extremely delicious!
This recipe uses honey as a sweetener, which is actually my new favorite thing. Within nursing I’ve seen it cure ‘impossible’ wounds, but within food it’s a great, and healthier, alternative to pure sugar.
Here’s what you need:
1. Heat the nuts in the oven in 10 minutes 200 degrees
2. Peel the hazlenuts from its coat (it should be easy but if not roll it in a towel)
3. Put nuts, cocoa powder and 2-3 tablespoons of honey in a what ever kind of food grinder you own.
4. once it’s all chopped and beggining to look smooth I’ll switch to a bawl instead of the grinder – using only a dough scraper to stir with, you’ll have a really good grip of it all. Add the last honey and a little bit of milk to make it all creamy and the consistency you will like.
5. Cool it and eat it on some good bread – for example the crisp bread you could be making from this site too.
Definetly an unhealthy-made-healthy kinda thing!
Enjoy / Velbekommen / Smakelijk